Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
OnMouseDown is not called when clicking on a GameObject when targeting displays other than "Display 1"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "EditorMouseInput"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game view, target the "Display 1"
4. Click on the Sphere
4. Inspect the behavior
5. In the Game View, target the "Display 2"
6. Click on the Sphere
7. Inspect the behavior
Expected result: OnMouseDown is called and the Sphere is colored blue
Actual result: OnMouseDown is not called on the Sphere shown on "Display 2"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.0a2
Important: OnMouseDown is called on Sphere shown in "Display 1" when clicking in "Display 2" if the click is relative to the displayed Sphere's position on "Display 1"
- Partially fixed in Unity 2021.1.0a8 and versions above. OnMouseDown is called on "Display 2" but when clicking on a specific point on "Display 2" it can be called on "Display 1" as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected