Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Only the first render target is reflected when using multi render targets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "TestMRT.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Select Assets/Settings/ForwardRenderer.asset
4. In the Inspector window untick Settings>"Enable Camera Target"
Expected result: All render targets are reflected
Actual result: Only the first render target is reflected
Reproducible with: 7.7.0 (2019.4.29f1), 10.5.1 (2020.3.14f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.14f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle