Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Only the first render target is reflected when using multi render targets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "TestMRT.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Select Assets/Settings/ForwardRenderer.asset
4. In the Inspector window untick Settings>"Enable Camera Target"
Expected result: All render targets are reflected
Actual result: Only the first render target is reflected
Reproducible with: 7.7.0 (2019.4.29f1), 10.5.1 (2020.3.14f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.14f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected