Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Only one directional light can emit light when using LWRP
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SingleDirectionalLight.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Observe the Sphere in Game or Scene views
3. In Hierarchy window, select "DirLight1"
4. In Inspector window -> Light(component) change around the Intensity (from 0 to 10 and observe Sphere in Game view)
5. In Inspector window -> Light(component) change Color of the Sphere (try changing all RGB values)
Expected result: the Sphere is lit by both red and blue directional lights
Actual result: the Sphere is only lit by one color and the active directional light is changing when repeating step 4 and 5
Reproducible with: 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar