Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
Only first scene in streamedSceneAssetBundle is available for load
BuildPipeline.BuildStreamedSceneAssetBundle only works for first scene.
1. In the Editor select the Menu Item 'Test -> CreateBundle' to run an editor script to create a streamedSceneAssetBundle.
2. Insure that the scene loaded after creating the bundle has a script attatched to the camera. The script should be named 'assetBundleTest5'
3. Click play.
4. Press 'L' to load the bundle and scenes.
5. Observe the error when trying to load scene 'Test2'.
6. Also observe the logged info showing that Application.CanStreamedLevelBeLoaded() returns true for the first scene and false for the second scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file