Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
Only first scene in streamedSceneAssetBundle is available for load
BuildPipeline.BuildStreamedSceneAssetBundle only works for first scene.
1. In the Editor select the Menu Item 'Test -> CreateBundle' to run an editor script to create a streamedSceneAssetBundle.
2. Insure that the scene loaded after creating the bundle has a script attatched to the camera. The script should be named 'assetBundleTest5'
3. Click play.
4. Press 'L' to load the bundle and scenes.
5. Observe the error when trying to load scene 'Test2'.
6. Also observe the logged info showing that Application.CanStreamedLevelBeLoaded() returns true for the first scene and false for the second scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager