Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
OnHierarchyChange() is called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
1. Open the attached "OnHierarchyChange" project and "Repro" scene
2. Open Window --> "My Window"
3. Click on different Hierarchy GameObjects and do not make any change to them, observe the Console window
Expected result: OnHierarchyChange is not called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Actual result: OnHierarchyChange is called, when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Regression introduced in - 2017.1.0b2
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.2p4
Fixed in 2017.3, backports to 2017.2 and 2017.1 were made
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets