Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
OnHierarchyChange() is called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
1. Open the attached "OnHierarchyChange" project and "Repro" scene
2. Open Window --> "My Window"
3. Click on different Hierarchy GameObjects and do not make any change to them, observe the Console window
Expected result: OnHierarchyChange is not called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Actual result: OnHierarchyChange is called, when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Regression introduced in - 2017.1.0b2
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.2p4
Fixed in 2017.3, backports to 2017.2 and 2017.1 were made
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Aug 10, 2017 17:20
Good to know that this bug has been fixed!
Which version will introduce the fix? Thanks.