Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
OnHierarchyChange() is called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
1. Open the attached "OnHierarchyChange" project and "Repro" scene
2. Open Window --> "My Window"
3. Click on different Hierarchy GameObjects and do not make any change to them, observe the Console window
Expected result: OnHierarchyChange is not called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Actual result: OnHierarchyChange is called, when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Regression introduced in - 2017.1.0b2
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.2p4
Fixed in 2017.3, backports to 2017.2 and 2017.1 were made
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices