Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
OnHierarchyChange() is called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
1. Open the attached "OnHierarchyChange" project and "Repro" scene
2. Open Window --> "My Window"
3. Click on different Hierarchy GameObjects and do not make any change to them, observe the Console window
Expected result: OnHierarchyChange is not called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Actual result: OnHierarchyChange is called, when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Regression introduced in - 2017.1.0b2
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.2p4
Fixed in 2017.3, backports to 2017.2 and 2017.1 were made
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes