Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
OnHierarchyChange() is called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
1. Open the attached "OnHierarchyChange" project and "Repro" scene
2. Open Window --> "My Window"
3. Click on different Hierarchy GameObjects and do not make any change to them, observe the Console window
Expected result: OnHierarchyChange is not called when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Actual result: OnHierarchyChange is called, when there are no changes made to Hierarchy
Regression introduced in - 2017.1.0b2
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.2p4
Fixed in 2017.3, backports to 2017.2 and 2017.1 were made
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build