Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[OneColumnLayout] Project window list scrolls down to the last selected subfolder when one subfolder is deselected
Reproduction steps(GIF attached(second one)):
1. Open attached project.
2. Make sure that "One Column Layout" is selected for the project tab.
3. Expand the "New folder(2)" folder.
4. "Shift" select all the folders inside.
5. "Ctrl" deselect some random subfolders.
6. Notice that list scrolls down to the bottom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode