Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[OneColumnLayout] Project window list scrolls down to the last selected subfolder when one subfolder is deselected
Reproduction steps(GIF attached(second one)):
1. Open attached project.
2. Make sure that "One Column Layout" is selected for the project tab.
3. Expand the "New folder(2)" folder.
4. "Shift" select all the folders inside.
5. "Ctrl" deselect some random subfolders.
6. Notice that list scrolls down to the bottom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled