Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[OneColumnLayout] Project window list scrolls down to the last selected subfolder when one subfolder is deselected
Reproduction steps(GIF attached(second one)):
1. Open attached project.
2. Make sure that "One Column Layout" is selected for the project tab.
3. Expand the "New folder(2)" folder.
4. "Shift" select all the folders inside.
5. "Ctrl" deselect some random subfolders.
6. Notice that list scrolls down to the bottom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
- VideoPlayer.Time is not updated when seeking is completed