Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[OneColumnLayout] Project window list scrolls down to the last selected subfolder when one subfolder is deselected
Reproduction steps(GIF attached(second one)):
1. Open attached project.
2. Make sure that "One Column Layout" is selected for the project tab.
3. Expand the "New folder(2)" folder.
4. "Shift" select all the folders inside.
5. "Ctrl" deselect some random subfolders.
6. Notice that list scrolls down to the bottom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam