Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[OneColumnLayout] Project window list scrolls down to the last selected subfolder when one subfolder is deselected
Reproduction steps(GIF attached(second one)):
1. Open attached project.
2. Make sure that "One Column Layout" is selected for the project tab.
3. Expand the "New folder(2)" folder.
4. "Shift" select all the folders inside.
5. "Ctrl" deselect some random subfolders.
6. Notice that list scrolls down to the bottom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected