Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "BugRepro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enable the Gizmos in the Game view if they're not (by pressing the "Gizmos" button at the top-right of the Game view)
4. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: "OnDrawGizmos" message is logged in the Console
Actual results: "OnDrawGizmos" message is not logged in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.0a8
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 because the "Enter Play Mode" setting was not yet introduced
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags