Search Issue Tracker
OnDeserialize is never called when InitialState is set to true and overriding NetworkSettings channel to any value but 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "InitialState2018.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Build And Run a project
3. On built application press "LAN Host(H)" button (to host the server)
4. In the Editor, enter Play mode
5. In the Game View press "LAN Client(C)" button (to join the server as a client)
6. Observe Console window
Expected result: "setting initial state" and "Sent On Initial | Sent Every Time" are printed
Actual result: "setting initial state" is never printed, "Assertion failed" errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.19f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b12
Could not test with: 2019.1 and newer due to the high level API being deprecated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website