Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
On macOS Hub icon is not removed from the Dock bar when "Hide the Hub to macOS menu bar when Unity Editor opens" is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub > Preferences > Appearance
2. Enable checkbox option "Hide the Hub to macOS menu bar when Unity Editor opens"
3. Launch any project from Unity Hub
4. Observe the Dock bar and the Menu bar
Expected result: Unity Hub icon is removed from the Dock bar and it remains on the Menu bar
Actual result: Unity Hub icon is not removed from the Dock bar and it remains on the Menu bar
Reproducible with: 3.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device