Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Android] App crashes when loading animated mesh data from asset bundle
1. Open attached project
2. Windows -> Asset Management -> Addressables -> Groups, in the window choose Build -> New Build -> Default build script
3. Build and run on Oculus Quest/Go
Actual: The app crashes after the splash screen
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Jan 20, 2020 23:49
Any chance of a backport to 2018LTS?
Jan 10, 2020 14:32
is there a way to get the 2019.3.0f5 version already? Because it is a big blocker for us right now.
If not can you tell me at least when 2019.3.0f5 will be available?
Dec 24, 2019 09:18
Hi, yes these are identical and it's already fixed in 2019.3.0f5
Dec 23, 2019 17:34
is this bug releated to https://forum.unity.com/threads/possible-bug-addressables-in-2019-3.791796/ ?
if so,it's still there in 2019.3.0f3 and 2019.3.0f4