Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in trunk
Found in [Package]
2020.2, 2020.1 & 2019.4
[Oculus Quest] Managed Debugger dialog cannot be interacted with when launching the application
1. Open any project with Android platform and Oculus VR support set up
2. Open Build Settings
3. Enable "Development Build", "Script Debugging" and "Wait For Managed Debugger"
4. Build and run on Oculus GO
Expected: when application is ran, prompted dialog can be interacted with
Actual: Managed debugger dialog cannot be interacted with
Reproduced in: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Note: the dialog is also not rendered in Stereo Rendering. Most likely reproducible on Oculus Quest and similar VR devices
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string