Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[Oculus] Activateing a Camera in start method results in tilted world
In 5.4.0, there is a new bug. If you activate a OVRCameraRig in the Start method, it latches the latest tracking pose instead of the correct reference frame, resulting in a grossly tilted world.
1) Download project
2) Setup CV1
3) Ensure VR mode is enabled and that Oculus is the preffered SDK
4) Enter Playmode
5) Observe tilted world
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played