Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[Oculus] Activateing a Camera in start method results in tilted world
In 5.4.0, there is a new bug. If you activate a OVRCameraRig in the Start method, it latches the latest tracking pose instead of the correct reference frame, resulting in a grossly tilted world.
1) Download project
2) Setup CV1
3) Ensure VR mode is enabled and that Oculus is the preffered SDK
4) Enter Playmode
5) Observe tilted world
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set