Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[Oculus] Activateing a Camera in start method results in tilted world
In 5.4.0, there is a new bug. If you activate a OVRCameraRig in the Start method, it latches the latest tracking pose instead of the correct reference frame, resulting in a grossly tilted world.
1) Download project
2) Setup CV1
3) Ensure VR mode is enabled and that Oculus is the preffered SDK
4) Enter Playmode
5) Observe tilted world
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode