Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Oculus] Activateing a Camera in start method results in tilted world
In 5.4.0, there is a new bug. If you activate a OVRCameraRig in the Start method, it latches the latest tracking pose instead of the correct reference frame, resulting in a grossly tilted world.
1) Download project
2) Setup CV1
3) Ensure VR mode is enabled and that Oculus is the preffered SDK
4) Enter Playmode
5) Observe tilted world
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine