Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[Oculus] Activateing a Camera in start method results in tilted world
In 5.4.0, there is a new bug. If you activate a OVRCameraRig in the Start method, it latches the latest tracking pose instead of the correct reference frame, resulting in a grossly tilted world.
1) Download project
2) Setup CV1
3) Ensure VR mode is enabled and that Oculus is the preffered SDK
4) Enter Playmode
5) Observe tilted world
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh