Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[OcclusionCulling] Scene filters are not applied, when "Occlusion culling" checkbox is marked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project;
2. Click on "Main Camera" GameObject;
3. In the Scene view mark "Occlusion culling" checkbox;
4. Check "Camera Volumes", "Visibility Lines" and "Portals" flags;
5. Observe the Scene View Occlusion Culling visualization.
Scene filters (Camera Volumes, Visibility Lines and Portals) are not applied to the Scene view (see attached actual.png file).
Scene filters (Camera Volumes, Visibility Lines and Portals) should be correspondingly displayed, when "Occlusion culling" checkbox is marked (see attached expected.png file).
Regression from: 4.6.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator