Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[OcclusionCulling] Scene filters are not applied, when "Occlusion culling" checkbox is marked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project;
2. Click on "Main Camera" GameObject;
3. In the Scene view mark "Occlusion culling" checkbox;
4. Check "Camera Volumes", "Visibility Lines" and "Portals" flags;
5. Observe the Scene View Occlusion Culling visualization.
Scene filters (Camera Volumes, Visibility Lines and Portals) are not applied to the Scene view (see attached actual.png file).
Scene filters (Camera Volumes, Visibility Lines and Portals) should be correspondingly displayed, when "Occlusion culling" checkbox is marked (see attached expected.png file).
Regression from: 4.6.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping