Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[OcclusionCulling] Scene filters are not applied, when "Occlusion culling" checkbox is marked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project;
2. Click on "Main Camera" GameObject;
3. In the Scene view mark "Occlusion culling" checkbox;
4. Check "Camera Volumes", "Visibility Lines" and "Portals" flags;
5. Observe the Scene View Occlusion Culling visualization.
Scene filters (Camera Volumes, Visibility Lines and Portals) are not applied to the Scene view (see attached actual.png file).
Scene filters (Camera Volumes, Visibility Lines and Portals) should be correspondingly displayed, when "Occlusion culling" checkbox is marked (see attached expected.png file).
Regression from: 4.6.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled