Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[OcclusionCulling] Scene filters are not applied, when "Occlusion culling" checkbox is marked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project;
2. Click on "Main Camera" GameObject;
3. In the Scene view mark "Occlusion culling" checkbox;
4. Check "Camera Volumes", "Visibility Lines" and "Portals" flags;
5. Observe the Scene View Occlusion Culling visualization.
Scene filters (Camera Volumes, Visibility Lines and Portals) are not applied to the Scene view (see attached actual.png file).
Scene filters (Camera Volumes, Visibility Lines and Portals) should be correspondingly displayed, when "Occlusion culling" checkbox is marked (see attached expected.png file).
Regression from: 4.6.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake