Search Issue Tracker
[Occlusion Culling][Portals][Scene] Portal visualization in Scene view looks glitchy and non-intuitive.
When "Portal" is enabled in the Occlusion Culling preview menu in scene view, it displays glitchy-looking triangles.
1. Open TestScene from attached project.
2. Activate Occlusion Window, select Main Camera and go to Scene view.
3. In Scene view, enable "Portal"
4. Move Main Camera in the scene view and observe artefacts.
Expected outcome: portals view to only show Occlusion Portals (if added to scene) or else display useful/intuitive information as to what is being shown.
- Not a regression, same behaviour in 5.2.3f1
- Same behaviour on Windows 10
- The preview window itself could be a bit more intuitive. Visibility lines are color-coded nicely (green icon - green lines), but camera volumes has a white icon and yellow bounding box and portals have a gray icon and blue/green visualization in scene (image attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled