Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[OcclusionCulling] Editor crashes after occlusion culling baking is finished
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open provided project
2. Open Assets/Scenes/Classic_E01_F01/Classic_E01_F01.unity
3. Open Window/Occlusion Culling
4. Switch to Bake tab in Occlusion Culling window
5. Set "Smallest Occluder = 2", "Smallest Hole = 0.5", "Backface Threshold = 50"
6. Press "Bake" button
=> After baking is done observe that the editor crashes. No bug-reporter pops up. Only a windows message "Unity Editor has stopped working"
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b6, 5.5.0b10
Not reproducible: 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0b5
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar