Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[OcclusionCulling] Editor crashes after occlusion culling baking is finished
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open provided project
2. Open Assets/Scenes/Classic_E01_F01/Classic_E01_F01.unity
3. Open Window/Occlusion Culling
4. Switch to Bake tab in Occlusion Culling window
5. Set "Smallest Occluder = 2", "Smallest Hole = 0.5", "Backface Threshold = 50"
6. Press "Bake" button
=> After baking is done observe that the editor crashes. No bug-reporter pops up. Only a windows message "Unity Editor has stopped working"
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b6, 5.5.0b10
Not reproducible: 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0b5
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked