Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[OcclusionCulling] Editor crashes after occlusion culling baking is finished
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open provided project
2. Open Assets/Scenes/Classic_E01_F01/Classic_E01_F01.unity
3. Open Window/Occlusion Culling
4. Switch to Bake tab in Occlusion Culling window
5. Set "Smallest Occluder = 2", "Smallest Hole = 0.5", "Backface Threshold = 50"
6. Press "Bake" button
=> After baking is done observe that the editor crashes. No bug-reporter pops up. Only a windows message "Unity Editor has stopped working"
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b6, 5.5.0b10
Not reproducible: 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0b5
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR