Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Transparency] Transparent shadow caster with baked lightmaps ignore tiling value
1) Create new project
2) Create material in project view
3) Change Rendering mode to "Cutout" or "Transparent"
4) Add a texture to Diffuse slot(Default-Particle Texture2D works perfectly)
5) Create plane and cube, pull out cube a bit and make sure it throws good shadow(should be okay in default settings)
6) Add material to cube, notice the shadow changes
7) Change material's tiling to something noticeable like 10x1, notice that the shadow remains same as 1x1
Note: Only happens when light is baked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website