Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Transparency] Transparent shadow caster with baked lightmaps ignore tiling value
1) Create new project
2) Create material in project view
3) Change Rendering mode to "Cutout" or "Transparent"
4) Add a texture to Diffuse slot(Default-Particle Texture2D works perfectly)
5) Create plane and cube, pull out cube a bit and make sure it throws good shadow(should be okay in default settings)
6) Add material to cube, notice the shadow changes
7) Change material's tiling to something noticeable like 10x1, notice that the shadow remains same as 1x1
Note: Only happens when light is baked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default