Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.2
Objects with LPPVs do not receive realtime direct light when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting modes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open TestLPPV scene
2. Navigate to the lighting window and make sure that in the Lighting Mode section either Shadowmask or Subtractive is enabled
3. Bake the lighting
4. Notice that the red direct light from the capsule on the left disappears
- This issue occurs in every Unity version from 2017.1 to 2018.3
- Affects both PLM and Enlighten
- Direct light reappears when Pixel Light count is reduced to 0
- The issue only occurs in Forward rendering path
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'