Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Objects with LPPVs do not receive realtime direct light when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting modes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open TestLPPV scene
2. Navigate to the lighting window and make sure that in the Lighting Mode section either Shadowmask or Subtractive is enabled
3. Bake the lighting
4. Notice that the red direct light from the capsule on the left disappears
- This issue occurs in every Unity version from 2017.1 to 2018.3
- Affects both PLM and Enlighten
- Direct light reappears when Pixel Light count is reduced to 0
- The issue only occurs in Forward rendering path
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected