Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader receive no baked lighting information
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a material using a Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader.
3. Create a 3D primitive, or alternatively import a 3D object, and set it to Static
4. Apply the newly created material to it.
5. Add a Directional Light to a scene (if not already present) and set its light mode to Baked.
6. Bake the lighting using either the Progressive Lightmapper or Enlighten.
7. Notice how the object turned completely black.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader should receive proper baked lighting information.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader turn completely black.
The results were tested and reproduced in Unity Version 5.6.5p1 (b5fcd78dd1ab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)