Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader receive no baked lighting information
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a material using a Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader.
3. Create a 3D primitive, or alternatively import a 3D object, and set it to Static
4. Apply the newly created material to it.
5. Add a Directional Light to a scene (if not already present) and set its light mode to Baked.
6. Bake the lighting using either the Progressive Lightmapper or Enlighten.
7. Notice how the object turned completely black.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader should receive proper baked lighting information.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader turn completely black.
The results were tested and reproduced in Unity Version 5.6.5p1 (b5fcd78dd1ab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file