Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader receive no baked lighting information
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a material using a Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader.
3. Create a 3D primitive, or alternatively import a 3D object, and set it to Static
4. Apply the newly created material to it.
5. Add a Directional Light to a scene (if not already present) and set its light mode to Baked.
6. Bake the lighting using either the Progressive Lightmapper or Enlighten.
7. Notice how the object turned completely black.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader should receive proper baked lighting information.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader turn completely black.
The results were tested and reproduced in Unity Version 5.6.5p1 (b5fcd78dd1ab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface