Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader receive no baked lighting information
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a material using a Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader.
3. Create a 3D primitive, or alternatively import a 3D object, and set it to Static
4. Apply the newly created material to it.
5. Add a Directional Light to a scene (if not already present) and set its light mode to Baked.
6. Bake the lighting using either the Progressive Lightmapper or Enlighten.
7. Notice how the object turned completely black.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader should receive proper baked lighting information.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader turn completely black.
The results were tested and reproduced in Unity Version 5.6.5p1 (b5fcd78dd1ab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property