Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader receive no baked lighting information
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a material using a Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader.
3. Create a 3D primitive, or alternatively import a 3D object, and set it to Static
4. Apply the newly created material to it.
5. Add a Directional Light to a scene (if not already present) and set its light mode to Baked.
6. Bake the lighting using either the Progressive Lightmapper or Enlighten.
7. Notice how the object turned completely black.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader should receive proper baked lighting information.
Objects using the Mobile Bumped Specular 1 Directional Light shader turn completely black.
The results were tested and reproduced in Unity Version 5.6.5p1 (b5fcd78dd1ab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled