Search Issue Tracker
Object's rotation is mixed up, when object is rotated in X or Z axis
1. Create a new project.
2. Create empty object.
3. Rotate it's X by 270
4. Try to rotate object around Y and Z.
Actual result: Y and Z both rotates exactly the same.
Expected result:Y and Z rotations are different.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project