Search Issue Tracker
Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (IncorrectPhysics)
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the GameObjects do not start rotating
Actual result: the GameObjects start rotating
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a4
The elongated cubes in this project do overlap, and I think it's the depenetration forces that create momentum here. I'd recommend to disable collisions between the overlapping objects in this particular scene as otherwise it's invalid setup the behaviour of which is undefined.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website