Search Issue Tracker
Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (IncorrectPhysics)
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the GameObjects do not start rotating
Actual result: the GameObjects start rotating
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a4
The elongated cubes in this project do overlap, and I think it's the depenetration forces that create momentum here. I'd recommend to disable collisions between the overlapping objects in this particular scene as otherwise it's invalid setup the behaviour of which is undefined.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project