Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Object Field with reference to internal Prefab object gets constantly marked as override in the Prefab Variant
1. Open the attached "VariantOverrideAppearsOnItsOwn.zip" project
2. Open "Cube Variant" in the Prefab Mode. Notice that there are no Overrides
3. Change any property (ex. as Box Collider "Is Trigger" checkbox), save changes and close Prefab Mode
4. Reopen "Cube Variant" in Prefab Mode by double-clicking it and check Overrides
Expected results: Just actually made changes are shown
Actual results: The Script is also shown
Reproducible: 2018.3.2f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
- By reverting the overrides and reopening the Prefab Mode again it's still overridden
- The Prefab Mode was added in Unity 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy