Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
#pragma target in some shader does not work
Setting pragma target does not seem to affect certain shaders.
1. Open TestScene from the attached project.
2. Open the Tessalation and the 2DTextureArray shaders (in the Shaders folder)
3. Observe how both are set to #pragma target 2.0 and yet show their full functionality in the scene view (2d texture array shader is gray, no texture assigned) :)
4. Go to Edit - Graphics Emulation and switch to Shader Model 2.
5. Observe that the advanced features of the shaders no longer work (as expected) and/or they go to their fallbacks.
Expected outcome: advanced shader features to not work when #pragma target is set in shader to a lower value than is needed for them.
- pragma target seems to work on the standard shader
- tested for regressions in 5.1 : issue still present.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager