Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
NullReferenceException when clicking inside the prefab override popup after applying overrides
If you apply all overrides to a prefab and then click inside the overrides popup, a NullReferenceException will occur.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.PrefabOverridesTreeView.RowGUI (UnityEditor.IMGUI.Controls.TreeView+RowGUIArgs args) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Prefabs/PrefabOverrides/PrefabOverridesTreeView.cs:396)
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open SampleScene.scene
4. Select the Cube object in the Scene Hierarchy
5. Make changes to the Box Collider component in the Inspector
6. Select Overrides in the Inspector
7. Select the Box Collider component in the Overrides Popup
8. Select Apply > Apply to Prefab 'Cube'
9. Click on the area that says "No Overrides" in the Override Popup
No exceptions occur.
A NullReferenceException occurs.
Regression in 2019.1.0a9.
Tested on 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called