Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
NullReferenceException when calling Animation Event which uses not supported function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project:
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Select "GameObject" in hierarchy and open animation window to view its animation
4. Notice that there is Animation Event at 0:05 mark
5. Right click on it and open Edit window
6. Notice "Function Not Supported"
7. Run scene and notice NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object thrown in console
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0f1 (b948b362cb65)
Expected behaviour: Prior to regression the following message was printed in console: "Failed to call AnimationEvent MyFunction of class EventReceiver. The function must have either 0 or 1 parameters and the parameter can only be: string, float, int, enum, Object and AnimationEvent."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected