Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
NullReferenceException is thrown and Animator State Machine disappears when attempting to make Transition from an active state
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1228989.zip)
2. Select the "Test" GameObject
3. Open the Animator window (Window > Animation > Animator)
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Right-click on "New State" in the Animator State Machine
6. Select "Make Transition"
Expected result: No exception is thrown, no visual changes in the State Machine and the user is able to make a State Transition
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown and the State Machine disappears.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a4
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected