Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
NullReferenceException is thrown and Animator State Machine disappears when attempting to make Transition from an active state
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1228989.zip)
2. Select the "Test" GameObject
3. Open the Animator window (Window > Animation > Animator)
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Right-click on "New State" in the Animator State Machine
6. Select "Make Transition"
Expected result: No exception is thrown, no visual changes in the State Machine and the user is able to make a State Transition
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown and the State Machine disappears.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a4
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Asset corruption when using the Accelerator cache server
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time