Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
NullReferenceException is thrown and Animator State Machine disappears when attempting to make Transition from an active state
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1228989.zip)
2. Select the "Test" GameObject
3. Open the Animator window (Window > Animation > Animator)
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Right-click on "New State" in the Animator State Machine
6. Select "Make Transition"
Expected result: No exception is thrown, no visual changes in the State Machine and the user is able to make a State Transition
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown and the State Machine disappears.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a4
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers