Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
NullReferenceException in plugin crashes Unity at GUIStyle::Draw
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu select "Window > AudioClip Explorer"
3. Move scrollbar found in window
4. Once error dialog appears, click "Close AudioClip Explorer"
5. Observe a crash
Before regression, this error was printed in console: GUI Window tries to begin rendering while something else has not finished rendering! Either you have a recursive OnGUI rendering, or previous OnGUI did not clean up properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed