Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
NullReferenceException in plugin crashes Unity at GUIStyle::Draw
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu select "Window > AudioClip Explorer"
3. Move scrollbar found in window
4. Once error dialog appears, click "Close AudioClip Explorer"
5. Observe a crash
Before regression, this error was printed in console: GUI Window tries to begin rendering while something else has not finished rendering! Either you have a recursive OnGUI rendering, or previous OnGUI did not clean up properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper