Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
NullReferenceException in plugin crashes Unity at GUIStyle::Draw
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu select "Window > AudioClip Explorer"
3. Move scrollbar found in window
4. Once error dialog appears, click "Close AudioClip Explorer"
5. Observe a crash
Before regression, this error was printed in console: GUI Window tries to begin rendering while something else has not finished rendering! Either you have a recursive OnGUI rendering, or previous OnGUI did not clean up properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error