Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
NullReferenceException in plugin crashes Unity at GUIStyle::Draw
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu select "Window > AudioClip Explorer"
3. Move scrollbar found in window
4. Once error dialog appears, click "Close AudioClip Explorer"
5. Observe a crash
Before regression, this error was printed in console: GUI Window tries to begin rendering while something else has not finished rendering! Either you have a recursive OnGUI rendering, or previous OnGUI did not clean up properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build