Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
NullReferenceException in plugin crashes Unity at GUIStyle::Draw
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu select "Window > AudioClip Explorer"
3. Move scrollbar found in window
4. Once error dialog appears, click "Close AudioClip Explorer"
5. Observe a crash
Before regression, this error was printed in console: GUI Window tries to begin rendering while something else has not finished rendering! Either you have a recursive OnGUI rendering, or previous OnGUI did not clean up properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC