Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
NullReferenceException error appears after undoing deletion of object which had Playable Director with Timeline asset
1. Create new project.
2. In hierarchy create Cube. (or any other object)
3. Add "Playable Director" component.
4. Open Timeline window, and Create Timeline asset.
5. Delete Cube in hierarchy.
Expected result: No error.
Actual result: Error appears:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Timeline.TimelineWindow+TimelineState.RebindAnimators () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Timeline/Editor/Window/TimelineState.cs:978)
UnityEditor.Timeline.TimelineWindow.OnUndoRedo () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Timeline/Editor/Window/TimelineWindow_EditorCallbacks.cs:107)
UnityEditor.Undo.Internal_CallUndoRedoPerformed () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/UndoBindings.gen.cs:205)
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Will not reproduce if project was closed and reopened, unless a new Timeline asset is assigned to the PlayableDirector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player