Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
NullReferenceException after creating the new scene when the Light Explorer window is opened
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmapperExample' scene;
2. Ensure that the Light Explorer window is active (if not, open it via Window>Rendering>Light Explorer);
3. In context menu select File>New scene.
The new scene is being opened without errors in the console.
"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.EditorGUI+EnumNamesCache.GetEnumLocalizedGUIContents (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7872)"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.5f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8,2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.21f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.4f1
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- The issue is only reproducible when the Light Explorer window is active (shown in the Editor layout).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player