Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
NullReferenceException after creating the new scene when the Light Explorer window is opened
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmapperExample' scene;
2. Ensure that the Light Explorer window is active (if not, open it via Window>Rendering>Light Explorer);
3. In context menu select File>New scene.
The new scene is being opened without errors in the console.
"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.EditorGUI+EnumNamesCache.GetEnumLocalizedGUIContents (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7872)"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.5f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8,2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.21f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.4f1
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- The issue is only reproducible when the Light Explorer window is active (shown in the Editor layout).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field