Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
NullReferenceException after creating the new scene when the Light Explorer window is opened
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmapperExample' scene;
2. Ensure that the Light Explorer window is active (if not, open it via Window>Rendering>Light Explorer);
3. In context menu select File>New scene.
The new scene is being opened without errors in the console.
"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.EditorGUI+EnumNamesCache.GetEnumLocalizedGUIContents (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7872)"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.5f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8,2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.21f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.4f1
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- The issue is only reproducible when the Light Explorer window is active (shown in the Editor layout).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine