Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] "Invalid AssetDatabase path" warnings for IsOpenForEdit with builtin package/extension paths (note 2018.3 different issue)
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Change its version control mode to use Perforce (No input is needed, simply changing the mode is enough)
3. In the Hierarchy Window create a new Canvas object
4. In its Inspector Window, right-click the "Graphic Raycaster" component and click "Edit Script"
5. Observe the console window
Expected result: nothing is selected and no errors are thrown
Actual result: the Editor selects an internal UnityEngineUI.dll file and continuously throws nullreference exceptions while it is selected
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.4.1f1, 2018.3.14f1
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.1.0a12, 2018.2.21f1, 2017.4.28f1 (On these versions the UnityEngineUI.dll doesn't get selected when trying to edit the component and thus no errors are thrown)
Note: This reproduces with any editor component that is marked as "script"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes