Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] "Invalid AssetDatabase path" warnings for IsOpenForEdit with builtin package/extension paths (note 2018.3 different issue)
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Change its version control mode to use Perforce (No input is needed, simply changing the mode is enough)
3. In the Hierarchy Window create a new Canvas object
4. In its Inspector Window, right-click the "Graphic Raycaster" component and click "Edit Script"
5. Observe the console window
Expected result: nothing is selected and no errors are thrown
Actual result: the Editor selects an internal UnityEngineUI.dll file and continuously throws nullreference exceptions while it is selected
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.4.1f1, 2018.3.14f1
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.1.0a12, 2018.2.21f1, 2017.4.28f1 (On these versions the UnityEngineUI.dll doesn't get selected when trying to edit the component and thus no errors are thrown)
Note: This reproduces with any editor component that is marked as "script"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers