Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Null reference exception on tweaking the pre muscle settings of a avatar when scene view is in focus
Null reference exception on tweaking the pre-muscle settings of an avatar when scene view is in focus.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Project > Mean Looking Troll > Mean Looking TrollAvatar
3. Inspector > Configure Avatar
4. Muscle & Settings > Pre-Muscle Settings.
5. Change the slider value of any body part.
6. Change the additional Settings and hit 'Apply'.
1. Tweaking the slider in pre-Muscle setting throws Nulle reference and GUI error.
2. Changing additional settings and applying throws "EndLayoutGroup" error.
Note: Make sure that the scene view is in focus.
Not Reproducible On:
Occurs On windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle