Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Null reference exception on tweaking the pre muscle settings of a avatar when scene view is in focus
Null reference exception on tweaking the pre-muscle settings of an avatar when scene view is in focus.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Project > Mean Looking Troll > Mean Looking TrollAvatar
3. Inspector > Configure Avatar
4. Muscle & Settings > Pre-Muscle Settings.
5. Change the slider value of any body part.
6. Change the additional Settings and hit 'Apply'.
1. Tweaking the slider in pre-Muscle setting throws Nulle reference and GUI error.
2. Changing additional settings and applying throws "EndLayoutGroup" error.
Note: Make sure that the scene view is in focus.
Not Reproducible On:
Occurs On windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset