Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Null reference exception on tweaking the pre muscle settings of a avatar when scene view is in focus
Null reference exception on tweaking the pre-muscle settings of an avatar when scene view is in focus.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Project > Mean Looking Troll > Mean Looking TrollAvatar
3. Inspector > Configure Avatar
4. Muscle & Settings > Pre-Muscle Settings.
5. Change the slider value of any body part.
6. Change the additional Settings and hit 'Apply'.
1. Tweaking the slider in pre-Muscle setting throws Nulle reference and GUI error.
2. Changing additional settings and applying throws "EndLayoutGroup" error.
Note: Make sure that the scene view is in focus.
Not Reproducible On:
Occurs On windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field