Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
2.1.0 preview 1
Not installed packages are shown in package manager window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Install any new package
3. Close project
4. Create a new project
5. Open Package Manager. Installed package in step 2 will be marked as installed.
Reproduced with Package Manager UI: 2.1.0 preview 1
Not reproducible with Package Manager UI: 2.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities