Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in core 2019.1
Found in [Package]
2.1.0 preview 1
Not installed packages are shown in package manager window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Install any new package
3. Close project
4. Create a new project
5. Open Package Manager. Installed package in step 2 will be marked as installed.
Reproduced with Package Manager UI: 2.1.0 preview 1
Not reproducible with Package Manager UI: 2.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build