Search Issue Tracker
Normals are broken when using deformed skinned mesh with blend shapes
1. Open project attached()
2. Open the scene "Bug" in the folder "Scenes"
3. Select Main Camera
4. Move the sliders "Bend Leg" and "Bend Arm" up and down
5. Toggle "Blend Shape On" to see deformation with and without aid of blend shapes.
Expected result: Blend shape normals will not be distorted.
Actual result: Blend shape normals are distorted.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar