Search Issue Tracker
Normals are broken when using deformed skinned mesh with blend shapes
1. Open project attached()
2. Open the scene "Bug" in the folder "Scenes"
3. Select Main Camera
4. Move the sliders "Bend Leg" and "Bend Arm" up and down
5. Toggle "Blend Shape On" to see deformation with and without aid of blend shapes.
Expected result: Blend shape normals will not be distorted.
Actual result: Blend shape normals are distorted.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function