Search Issue Tracker
Normals are broken when using deformed skinned mesh with blend shapes
1. Open project attached()
2. Open the scene "Bug" in the folder "Scenes"
3. Select Main Camera
4. Move the sliders "Bend Leg" and "Bend Arm" up and down
5. Toggle "Blend Shape On" to see deformation with and without aid of blend shapes.
Expected result: Blend shape normals will not be distorted.
Actual result: Blend shape normals are distorted.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled