Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
NormalMap Tiling not working on Mobile Bumped Diffuse shader
1. Open attached project ("794072.zip")
2. Open "test" scene
3. Select "New Material" material from the Assets folder
4. Change Normalmap Tiling or Offset values to any other
Actual behavior: material on shader looks the same as before changing
Expected behavior: Mobile/Bumped Diffuse shader should work like Legacy/Bumped Diffused shader
Note: the same problem is also with "Mobile/Bumped Specular" and "Mobile/Bumped Specular (1 Directional Light)" shaders
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Sep 20, 2016 23:01
Oh, I see the fix is for 5.5. And the fix is to remove the feature.
Sep 20, 2016 21:21
I'm still encountering this issue with Unity 5.4 and Unity 5.4.1p1.