Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
NormalMap Tiling not working on Mobile Bumped Diffuse shader
1. Open attached project ("794072.zip")
2. Open "test" scene
3. Select "New Material" material from the Assets folder
4. Change Normalmap Tiling or Offset values to any other
Actual behavior: material on shader looks the same as before changing
Expected behavior: Mobile/Bumped Diffuse shader should work like Legacy/Bumped Diffused shader
Note: the same problem is also with "Mobile/Bumped Specular" and "Mobile/Bumped Specular (1 Directional Light)" shaders
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown