Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
"Normal Quality" Texture Compression in Unity 2019 causes significantly more color banding than in Unity 2018.3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "ImageCompressionColorBanding.zip" in Unity 2019
2. Select Assets/YdRYKNe.png
3. Notice in Inspector "Compression = Normal Quality"
4. Observe the heavy color banding of the image
5. Compare to 2018.2 version ( attached image)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Nor reproduced in: 2017.4.22f1, 2018.3.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3