Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
'None' or 'Mixed' option gets set to EnumFlagsField when selecting the 'Everything' option
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window select the 'Test' Asset
3. Try to select the 'Everything' option for each field in the Inspector
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: All of the fields get set to 'Everything'
Actual result: Only the last two fields get set to 'Everything'
Reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Cannot test with: 2018.4.35f1 (there is no 'Everything' option in the dropdowns)
- In the 2019.4 stream Byte, Ushort and Uint get set to 'None' after selecting the 'Everything' option
- In the 2020.2 and 2020.3 streams Byte and Ushort get set to 'None' after selecting the 'Everything' option
- In 2021.1.0a5 and above the issue reproes as described in the description above
- When trying to set the maximum value (by pressing the 'Set to MaxValue') in 2021.1.0a5 and above the fields get set to the 'Mixed' value
- When trying to do the same in 2021.1.0a4 only the Byte and Ushort fields get set to 'Mixed' (other fields get set to 'Everything')
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true