Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
'None' or 'Mixed' option gets set to EnumFlagsField when selecting the 'Everything' option
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window select the 'Test' Asset
3. Try to select the 'Everything' option for each field in the Inspector
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: All of the fields get set to 'Everything'
Actual result: Only the last two fields get set to 'Everything'
Reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Cannot test with: 2018.4.35f1 (there is no 'Everything' option in the dropdowns)
- In the 2019.4 stream Byte, Ushort and Uint get set to 'None' after selecting the 'Everything' option
- In the 2020.2 and 2020.3 streams Byte and Ushort get set to 'None' after selecting the 'Everything' option
- In 2021.1.0a5 and above the issue reproes as described in the description above
- When trying to set the maximum value (by pressing the 'Set to MaxValue') in 2021.1.0a5 and above the fields get set to the 'Mixed' value
- When trying to do the same in 2021.1.0a4 only the Byte and Ushort fields get set to 'Mixed' (other fields get set to 'Everything')
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform