Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Non-stereo viewport rects are incorrect in VR mode
Viewport rects are handled incorrectly in non-stereo cameras when in VR mode, resulting in rendering artifacts.
1. Open the attached project ("UOIAssets.zip")
2. Open the "MRC" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select "OculusMRC_ForgroundCamera" Game object
5. In the Inspector window change Viewport Rect X value
Expected result: The Game window shows the greenscreen along with the foreground assets
Actual result: The Game window shows a black screen or a copy of the background image (see "ZtpNzVWb6D.mp4" video)
Reproducible with: Oculus XR 1.7.0 (2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a4)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (XR SDK not available)
- Oculus Rift S
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version