Search Issue Tracker
Non-RGB images are shown as red question marks when loading them using UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the unity-image-201929 project using the EnvIronman VM
2. Enter play mode
3. Press 'B'
Expected results: An image is loaded successfully
Actual results: Red question mark is shown instead of the image
Reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
1. The images that is failing to load are using embedded color profile - Coated FOGRA39 (ISO 12647-2:2004)
2. Pressing 'W' during play mode loads a RGB/A or CMYK/A images successfully
3. Importing the "broken" images via drag & drop into the Editor works without any issues
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows