Search Issue Tracker
Non-prefabbed object inside prefab changes its transform parent
Steps to reproduce :
- import the proejct attached
- open the "MainScene"
- open "PrefabScene"
- duplicate the Cube2 withing PrefabObject
- rename this object to Cube7
- click on PrefabObject and "Apply Prefab"
- open "Main Scene" without saving the chances to PrefabScene
- notice that NonPrefabbedObject will be inside Cube7 instead of Cube6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode