Search Issue Tracker
Non-prefabbed object inside prefab changes its transform parent
Steps to reproduce :
- import the proejct attached
- open the "MainScene"
- open "PrefabScene"
- duplicate the Cube2 withing PrefabObject
- rename this object to Cube7
- click on PrefabObject and "Apply Prefab"
- open "Main Scene" without saving the chances to PrefabScene
- notice that NonPrefabbedObject will be inside Cube7 instead of Cube6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors