Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a19
Nodes using derivatives are not stripped out in Raytracing, even when using the Raytracing Quality keyword
* Open scene in attached project
* Look at the rendering in game view
* Screenshot of the shadergraph:
* Affected nodes that I've found: DDX, DDY, DDXY, NormalFromHeight
* Especially frustrating as the compilation error says to use the Raytracing Quality keyword to avoid this issue :/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio