Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a19
Nodes using derivatives are not stripped out in Raytracing, even when using the Raytracing Quality keyword
* Open scene in attached project
* Look at the rendering in game view
* Screenshot of the shadergraph:
* Affected nodes that I've found: DDX, DDY, DDXY, NormalFromHeight
* Especially frustrating as the compilation error says to use the Raytracing Quality keyword to avoid this issue :/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"