Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.8.1
Found in [Package]
Nodes from runtime assemblies that reference Unity editor are not visible in the fuzzy finder
h3. Steps to reproduce:
# Create a new project.
# Install the Cinemachine package.
# Initialize visual scripting and create a new graph.
# Bring up the fuzzy finder.
Cinemachine nodes are not visible in the fuzzy finder. They need to be added individually through the type options before they are visible.
h3. Expected Results:
As per Rohit:
We provide some way for users to indicate to users that they want nodes from an assembly to appear in the fuzzy finder, even though it would normally be hidden in AOT safe mode. Right now it's all or nothing (AOT Safe mode on or off), which isn't great when the user really just wants specific assemblies to be excluded from the filter
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values