Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.X
Fixed in 11
Found in [Package]
[Node] Sign operator with input 0 returns 1 if the type is set to float.
1. Add a Sign operator (defaults to float, 0)
2. Drag out a float node to preview the result
3. Observe the result is 1.
4. Change the Sign type to int.
5. Observe the result is 0.
The result to always be 0 if the input is 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property