Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.X
Fixed in 11
Found in [Package]
[Node] Sign operator with input 0 returns 1 if the type is set to float.
1. Add a Sign operator (defaults to float, 0)
2. Drag out a float node to preview the result
3. Observe the result is 1.
4. Change the Sign type to int.
5. Observe the result is 0.
The result to always be 0 if the input is 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)