Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.X
Fixed in 11
Found in [Package]
[Node] Sign operator with input 0 returns 1 if the type is set to float.
1. Add a Sign operator (defaults to float, 0)
2. Drag out a float node to preview the result
3. Observe the result is 1.
4. Change the Sign type to int.
5. Observe the result is 0.
The result to always be 0 if the input is 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar