Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
No text field focus on Add Behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
0. Create new project.
1. Create new script.
2. Create an Animator Controller.
3. Press on any state.
4. Press "Add Behaviour".
5. Text field is not focused.
(Instead of it the first script gets focused)
Expected - that text field gets focused as in "Add Component".
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a), 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935) and 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode