Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
No text field focus on Add Behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
0. Create new project.
1. Create new script.
2. Create an Animator Controller.
3. Press on any state.
4. Press "Add Behaviour".
5. Text field is not focused.
(Instead of it the first script gets focused)
Expected - that text field gets focused as in "Add Component".
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a), 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935) and 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Apr 04, 2019 07:27
Now just go for the solve issue which you have seen in the hearts card game online free https://heartsgameonline.net So just get focused on this online card solution. Thanks a lot