Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
No text field focus on Add Behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
0. Create new project.
1. Create new script.
2. Create an Animator Controller.
3. Press on any state.
4. Press "Add Behaviour".
5. Text field is not focused.
(Instead of it the first script gets focused)
Expected - that text field gets focused as in "Add Component".
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a), 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935) and 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account