Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
No text field focus on Add Behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
0. Create new project.
1. Create new script.
2. Create an Animator Controller.
3. Press on any state.
4. Press "Add Behaviour".
5. Text field is not focused.
(Instead of it the first script gets focused)
Expected - that text field gets focused as in "Add Component".
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a), 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935) and 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete