Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
No text field focus on Add Behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
0. Create new project.
1. Create new script.
2. Create an Animator Controller.
3. Press on any state.
4. Press "Add Behaviour".
5. Text field is not focused.
(Instead of it the first script gets focused)
Expected - that text field gets focused as in "Add Component".
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a), 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935) and 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area