Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[.NET 4.6] Unity crashes when delegate's property is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Run the scene, Unity crashes
Actual result: Unity doesn't recognize a null object and tries to access it, causing Unity to crash.
Expected result: Unity should recognize a null object and throw NullReferenceException.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.1.0b1. 2017.1.0a6.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a6.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0a5, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 5.5.4p2.
Fixed in 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures