Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[.NET 4.6] Unity crashes when delegate's property is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Run the scene, Unity crashes
Actual result: Unity doesn't recognize a null object and tries to access it, causing Unity to crash.
Expected result: Unity should recognize a null object and throw NullReferenceException.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.1.0b1. 2017.1.0a6.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a6.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0a5, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 5.5.4p2.
Fixed in 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12