Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
No message if missing permissions to write license file (and Unity won't start)
OS X: If you don't have permissions to write to /Library/Application Support/Unity, license file is simply not written and no message is shown to user.
1. Delete existing /Library/Application Support/Unity/Unity_v5.x.ulf file
2. Revoke access to /Library/Application Support/Unity:
2a. cd /Library/Application Support/Unity
2b: sudo chmod a-w .
3. Start Unity
4. Enter your serial in activation window and click OK/Start Unity buttons
Result: Fails to write the license file and doesn't provide a message to user
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1