Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
No Key Frames are added to Animation Track when Recording changes made to Particle Systems Material parameters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "ParticleSystemMaterialAniBug.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. Open Animation Window from Windows -> Animation
4. In the Animation Window press Record
5. In the Hierarchy Window find "BugReportOBJ" and select its child "Particle System"
6. In the Inspector Window scroll down and try changing any properties to Material
7. Notice that no Key Frames were created in the Animation window
Expected results: Key Frames are added to Animation track when any changes are made to Materials parameters
Actual results: Key Frames are not added to Animation track when Changing Particle Systems Material parameters
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13.f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Fixed in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build