Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
No Key Frames are added to Animation Track when Recording changes made to Particle Systems Material parameters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "ParticleSystemMaterialAniBug.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. Open Animation Window from Windows -> Animation
4. In the Animation Window press Record
5. In the Hierarchy Window find "BugReportOBJ" and select its child "Particle System"
6. In the Inspector Window scroll down and try changing any properties to Material
7. Notice that no Key Frames were created in the Animation window
Expected results: Key Frames are added to Animation track when any changes are made to Materials parameters
Actual results: Key Frames are not added to Animation track when Changing Particle Systems Material parameters
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13.f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Fixed in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)