Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
No Key Frames are added to Animation Track when Recording changes made to Particle Systems Material parameters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "ParticleSystemMaterialAniBug.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. Open Animation Window from Windows -> Animation
4. In the Animation Window press Record
5. In the Hierarchy Window find "BugReportOBJ" and select its child "Particle System"
6. In the Inspector Window scroll down and try changing any properties to Material
7. Notice that no Key Frames were created in the Animation window
Expected results: Key Frames are added to Animation track when any changes are made to Materials parameters
Actual results: Key Frames are not added to Animation track when Changing Particle Systems Material parameters
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13.f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Fixed in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value