Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
No error provided when calling Gradient.Evaluate(NaN)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Error should appear, Nan can't be passed to this function.
Actual result: Gradient.Evaluate() behaves as 0 is passed and left circle becomes green.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13.
Note: after building this project on Android, left circle remains invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device