Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
No error provided when calling Gradient.Evaluate(NaN)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Error should appear, Nan can't be passed to this function.
Actual result: Gradient.Evaluate() behaves as 0 is passed and left circle becomes green.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13.
Note: after building this project on Android, left circle remains invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background