Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
No error provided when calling Gradient.Evaluate(NaN)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Error should appear, Nan can't be passed to this function.
Actual result: Gradient.Evaluate() behaves as 0 is passed and left circle becomes green.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13.
Note: after building this project on Android, left circle remains invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used