Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
No error provided when calling Gradient.Evaluate(NaN)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Error should appear, Nan can't be passed to this function.
Actual result: Gradient.Evaluate() behaves as 0 is passed and left circle becomes green.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13.
Note: after building this project on Android, left circle remains invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'