Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
No error provided when calling Gradient.Evaluate(NaN)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Error should appear, Nan can't be passed to this function.
Actual result: Gradient.Evaluate() behaves as 0 is passed and left circle becomes green.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13.
Note: after building this project on Android, left circle remains invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project