Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
No API to determine if a shader has warnings
We have an API to determine if a shader has errors, but there is no similar API for warning detection.
The API also lacks a possibility to fetch information about a specific shader - one needs to get this information about all shaders and filter the result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance
- A reference of a Prefab instance to its Prefab gets reset to the instance itself when entering Play Mode