Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
No API to determine if a shader has warnings
We have an API to determine if a shader has errors, but there is no similar API for warning detection.
The API also lacks a possibility to fetch information about a specific shader - one needs to get this information about all shaders and filter the result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true