Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
No API to determine if a shader has warnings
We have an API to determine if a shader has errors, but there is no similar API for warning detection.
The API also lacks a possibility to fetch information about a specific shader - one needs to get this information about all shaders and filter the result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Building an iOS project with the new Xcode 15 linker fails
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout