Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Newly added UI objects to prefab instance changes position when pressing apply button on a prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1010932_repro.zip and open "TestScene" scene
2. Select TestPrefab game object (UI->TestPrefab)
3. Press "Regenerate GameObjects" button on TestScript component
4. Observe the position of all the buttons in the Game View
5. Press the Apply button on the "TestPrefab" GameObject
6. Observe that all the button GameObjects have changed position
Expected results: Applying changes to prefab doesn't affect the position of any components.
Actual results: When applying the prefab, the newly instantiated GameObjects are changing their transform positions to match the GameObject they were instantiated from.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.1p4,
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b9, 2017.2.2f1
Regression introduced in: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide