Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
New installed Unity will report timeout error in commandline activiation
Unity require ~/Library/Unity/Certificates/CACerts.pem to validate ssl handshake.
In command line mode, the CACerts.pem file will not be prepared (this work is performed by CurlRequest.cpp[CurlRequestInitialize()]). And the connection to core.cloud.unity3d.com will failed. In the error handling code, we force all response code = 0 response to timeout, the result is confusing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample