Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
New installed Unity will report timeout error in commandline activiation
Unity require ~/Library/Unity/Certificates/CACerts.pem to validate ssl handshake.
In command line mode, the CACerts.pem file will not be prepared (this work is performed by CurlRequest.cpp[CurlRequestInitialize()]). And the connection to core.cloud.unity3d.com will failed. In the error handling code, we force all response code = 0 response to timeout, the result is confusing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right