Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
New installed Unity will report timeout error in commandline activiation
Unity require ~/Library/Unity/Certificates/CACerts.pem to validate ssl handshake.
In command line mode, the CACerts.pem file will not be prepared (this work is performed by CurlRequest.cpp[CurlRequestInitialize()]). And the connection to core.cloud.unity3d.com will failed. In the error handling code, we force all response code = 0 response to timeout, the result is confusing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders