Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
New installed Unity will report timeout error in commandline activiation
Unity require ~/Library/Unity/Certificates/CACerts.pem to validate ssl handshake.
In command line mode, the CACerts.pem file will not be prepared (this work is performed by CurlRequest.cpp[CurlRequestInitialize()]). And the connection to core.cloud.unity3d.com will failed. In the error handling code, we force all response code = 0 response to timeout, the result is confusing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect