Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
New installed Unity will report timeout error in commandline activiation
Unity require ~/Library/Unity/Certificates/CACerts.pem to validate ssl handshake.
In command line mode, the CACerts.pem file will not be prepared (this work is performed by CurlRequest.cpp[CurlRequestInitialize()]). And the connection to core.cloud.unity3d.com will failed. In the error handling code, we force all response code = 0 response to timeout, the result is confusing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager