Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Network Authority problems
Authority is not setup correctly for NetworkIdentity objects in the scene. When NetworkServer.SpawnObjects() is called, for objects with "localPlayerAuthority" set, the authority property is not set and OnStartAuthority() is not called.
Also NetworkTransform does not handle changing of authority from client to host properly. After a client has had authority over an object, the server never sends correct updates, even if client authority is removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"